Wherever you’re enjoying a tasty Badger beer, it’s always special. But there’s something even more wonderful about having one at the home of Badger beers – the independent, family-owned Hall & Woodhouse brewery in Dorset.
Each of our beers is inspired by the beautiful county we call home – Dorset. Be it a mythical legend, a colourful tale or the stunning countryside that surrounds our riverside brewery, there is something for everyone.
The aroma of the hops. The taste of the malts. The unique inner-workings. And hearing first-hand the craft, expertise and legendary stories behind our characterful beers.
Public Brewery Tours
Booking is recommended to secure a place and essential for large groups.
A Brewery Tour voucher can be purchased as a gift, please contact us for details.
- When: Monday to Friday at 10:30 and Saturday at 10.30am and 1:30pm.
- How long: About two hours.
- How much: Adults £12.00 | Concessions £10 (students and OAPs with valid ID card.) | Children £6.50 (over 10 and accompanied by an adult) Includes a pint of one of our characterful beers afterwards – or a soft drink for the designated drivers and younger-ones.
Private Brewery Tours
Available to groups of 10 or more guests. So gather your beer-loving friends and discover what makes our beers more distinctive and flavoursome.
Educational Brewery Tours
We also welcome bookings from groups for educational tours and can provide tailored tours to suit your needs.
We run tours for school age groups and upwards.
Please contact us for more information on the different tour packages.
- Little treasures over 10 are welcome, but anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We don’t want you falling over in the brewery (what would people think), so please wear sensible footwear (no open-toed shoes or heels).
- The maximum group for a brewery tour is 20, please book to avoid disappointment. Nobody wants to see you crying into your beer while everyone else goes off to enjoy the tour.
- Please arrive at the Brewery Shop 10 minutes prior to the Brewery Tour to sign in and receive your tickets.
- Disabled access is available to the Brewery Tap and Brewery Shop, but unfortunately not for the whole brewery tour.
- Payments made for tours online are non-refundable.
Sign up to hear about the latest news, promotions & events from Hall & Woodhouse.